Guide to Scientific Posters
Along with papers and talks, large format posters are one of the main ways to communicate scientific results.
Our posters are typically 3-feet by 5-feet (36-inches by 60-inches).
Example Adobe Illustrator Poster
Example Canvas Poster
Example LaTeX Poster
- Posters are a graphical presentation medium.
- Avoid long blocks of text.
- Text should be readable from a distance, including axes labels on plots.
- Don't pack your poster overdensely – leave some blank space.
- When using LaTeXiT to render your equations, copy PDF with outline fonts into AI.